Thursday, April 17, 2008

Tour of Hermann is just days away


Two days left before the big weekend most everything is ready to go. Corners are cleaned up, MODOT did a sweep of the bridge and shoulders along the TT course Wednesday(City will do another sweep on Friday) and pre-registration is closed. 151 racers on Sat and 190 have signed up for the weekend. Thanks to all the pre-registered, many more than what I had expected.

Today I head to STL to pick up the MOBRA supplies and take care of any last minute details, things get started Friday night with pre-packet pick up at Stone Hill Winery.


4 comments:

  1. Jeff and Dawndi - have a "swift" weekend and lots of fun - love your daily runs of cycling. Miss you and love you, Dad and Jere

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff - best of luck with the big event. I know you have done everything to make it the best. Now, what are your plans to control the weather?
    Hope to see a lot of pictures and race reports.
    John

    ReplyDelete
  3. keeping fingers cross rain will not impact the weekend...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Celular, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://telefone-celular-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

    ReplyDelete