Sunday, March 11, 2012

Base Week 4

Another solid week of work getting in 10.5 hours of training. This time around I'm taking the approach of rest when needed, vs. the 3 weeks on 1 week rest approach. If I feel tired then I'll take a day or two off or ride easy for a few days.

Once I get to 80 CTL (fitness) I will start to focus on threshold improvement which should be around early May.

After 4 weeks of training

Signed up for the 11th Annual Hillsboro-Roubaix Road Race, 40+ category. Added a 44 chain ring to the front from my normal 42 single ring set up for this race. Getting that bike all set so it will be ready to go by April 14th.   But before that looks like Lost Valley marathon category is a go if this dry weather pattern keeps up.

181 days til cross

No comments:

Post a Comment