Sunday, August 08, 2010

Weekend of Gravel

Fri, Sat and Sunday I had the good fortune of mucho gravel riding.

Come on along for a few photos.



Some of the gravel was in perfect condition....


Some not so much, I would call this a boulder road, gravel was new and huge on this section. Thankfully this did not last too long.


Getting the day started early made for more than perfect riding conditions.
Small amounts of paved trail could not be avoided.


With over 8 hours in three days this really peaked out the training load for the year. And shot the fatigue way up. With a pre-cross season break coming up in a few days I think that puts me in a good place.

40 days till cross!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:23 AM

    Nice fill someone in on and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

    ReplyDelete