Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Multi-File/Range Analysis

This month, one day a week, I do a variable power workout. 2 x 10 min @ (350-360 watts, 40 sec on, 20 sec rest).

I like it when this workout comes up, it's challenging and fun, plus it a great workout to plug into the new Multi-File/Range Analysis tool that comes with the Training Peaks WKO+3 upgrade.

This is an awesome feature to gauge progress. I've done this workout twice now, the image below compairs interval 1 from week 1 (yellow) vs. interval 1 from week 2 (green). Slight improvement made over week 1 as the green line in most cases hovers above the yellow, KJ's were a bit higher and was TSS. Nice to confirm progress is being made.



In other news, looks like I'm in for the first Team Seagal Mid Fork non race in May. No date just yet, hope it's on a Sunday, I'll know soon.



Lost Valley is just under two weeks away. It's a crap shoot as to what the trail conditions will be like. Had plans Sunday to ride three laps out there, looks like it won't be an option with rain and snow in the forecast. Sunday may end up being a gravel ride. Regardless I'm very much looking forward to my first race of the season.

No comments:

Post a Comment