photo by Pate
- Faust Park has been good to me the past two years
- Last year best finish as a B racer: 2nd
- Tonight, best finish as an A racer: 7th
- Great race from start to finish with the exception of barrier section
- Good start, top 5 into first turn
- Lost lead group when I could not clip in after the barrier section
- Was pushed back to 11th during lap two
- Worked up to Mark Nagy, Martin Lange and a couple others
- Was the three of us with two laps to go
- Martin slipped out and crashed on the first corner starting last lap
- I sucked again on the barrier hill section, lost the wheel of Mark and that was it, cross the line in 7th.
- Very pleased with tonight's race
Back at it again Sunday.