Sunday, April 29, 2007

Sunday Group Ride

Local Hermann riders Tony, Jose and I headed out after my 45min run with Dawndi for a hilly 45 mile ride. During our ride we climbed 3200 vertical feet. Jose came up with route, which was a good one, some very nice roads and big climbs.

At the end with just a few miles to go Jose took off. He got a gap on me that I tried hard to pull back. After a long day of climbing we hit a major 17% grade section that seemed to last forever. My legs were screaming as I battled this hill coupled with trying to chase down Jose. I got a bit closer to him on the hill but as we hit the top flatter sections Jose's strength took over and off he went getting home first.

Here a few shots from the day....











Could not resist posting this photo of Hadely.




Monday I meet Jose for a swim in the lake, this will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment