Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Coming soon

Yesterdays Hermann TT was a no go for me last night. I've been spoiled by the nice weather and wimped out as the temps dropped and wind picked up. So I went for a 10 mile run on the Katy Trail concentrating on 1 mile intervals. Fastest mile I could get was 6 min 23 sec. With the Duathlon coming up on April 21st I'm starting to mix the running back into my weekly workouts. I'll run again Thursday, ride Friday, take Saturday off and head to Washington on Sunday for some recon.

May 6th is the Washington Crit. Nice to have a race just 3o min away. Sunday I'll test out the route while getting in a hard work out. I'll try and get some pics while I'm out there. On paper it looks like a blast. If anyone wants to join me send me an email: info(at)gosculpture.com





Between now and then is the April 21st Duathlon and April 29th I'll do the Sundays stage of the Tour of STL at Forest park

1 comment:

  1. Very interesting. Looks like a lot of climbing - could it match the snake?
    Come on Spring!!!!
    John

    ReplyDelete