Tuesday, March 10, 2009

No Bone Bending this weekend

The Bone Bender 3 hour race I had planned for Saturday is off due to heavy rains in the KC area. Bad news there but good news is the rains have stayed away south of here so Shaun and I will make a trip to Council Bluff to ride and get ready for the Rim Wrecker.

Some guys from Team Red Wheel I believe will make the trip too. I've not been there before but I read that it is the place of all places to ride. I'm sure 2 or 3 out of 5 Team Seagal riders would be willing too.

I plan get there about 8:30am at the boat dock for at least 3 hours of riding. Sunday

2 comments:

  1. Are you still going to the bone bender? I see they have rescheduled the race.
    Heading out to Lookout Park Hill this morning - It is all the way up to 3 above
    John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey John, nope, can't make the make up date, that is the same weekend as the Tour of Hermann.

    Stay warm....

    ReplyDelete