Sunday, January 18, 2009

Sunday Gravel for 14

These Sunday gravel rides are a blast! I tend to spend all week anticipating the fun that will be had. Today I was surprised by the turnout for sure, 14 of us headed out for a tough 45 miles of hilly gravel. Everyone finished and will certainly remember today's ride in their own way. Thanks to the STL and Washington crew for making the trip!

If you did not make the trip to Hermann, here is what you missed.

Just before the Start


On our way out of town


Getting things started on the Katy


Up the first hill known as the Devils Back Bone




There was some flat ground out there

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous7:55 PM

    Tough ride indeed. Glad I am home in front of the puter screen. Thanks Jeff and everyone!!
    Glenn

    ReplyDelete
  2. i still can't believe there's no snow there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glenn, nice job yesterday, big ride for sure.

    Blue - I hate snow... makes me hurt when I see your blog and the bike tech blog.....

    ReplyDelete