Tuesday, January 27, 2009

No Tour of MO for Hermann this time

Tour of Missouri passes on Hermann this year. A bit disappointed yes, but I can't say I am surprised being that Hermann was pass through the first year and start city the next. I think it's good to see the tour move around the state.



This week is a much needed rest week after three good solid weeks of training. I'm pleased with my decision to have cycle-smart coach Alec work with me on my plan. I would say the biggest difference from what I've done in the past to this plan is I'm working a bit harder aerobically this time in the year, adding high cadence drills, on bike strength drills and working on the core.

1 comment:

  1. Dude, you will see a major difference. Using the coach last year, I came out of the box quickly and stayed fit until I went to Germany (and proceeded to drink beer and eat non-stop but that's another story.) Keep it up and more importantly have fun with it. Don't make it feel like work.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete