Saturday, March 24, 2007

100 mile weekend

The weekend weather looks great, most of the rain chances are gone and temps are up, looks like two nice spring days rides are ahead.

The plan is a 100 mile weekend. I'll get things started today at 8am with this route. I'll have to double back at the end to get a full 50. I'll do the same route Sunday but in reverse. Lot's of climbing in the Hermann Hills.



Training the past few weeks have been good. For the most part it looks like this.
Monday - off or easy ride/walk
Tuesday - Hermann TT
Wednesday - Run 8 to 10 miles (After Hillsboro next Sunday I'll pick up to two days a week of running to get ready for my duathlon on April 21st)
Thursday - Hills, goal is 2000 feet or more doing repeats on the switch back near my house.
Friday - Base pace/ easy
Saturday - off
Sunday - Race or long ride

No comments:

Post a Comment