Monday, December 18, 2006

New Races for Next Year

Nice thing about being near the middle of the state is that I get to take advantage of races on both sides of the river and in between without having to travel much. I registered for this one over the weekend.

Details

Also, local Tri Guy Jose talked me into this race. He says 300 people show up for this one.

If anyone has comments about these races, I'd like to hear about it.

This past week I spent most of my time with running shoes on. I think I got in about 20 or so miles then topped things off with a ride on the road bike Sunday afternoon.

Have a good week.

2 comments:

  1. Have you checked the price on the Duathlon? It is $50 plus you have to purchase a one day USAT membership which is $10 so your total cost to bike and run is $60. Too much green back for me to be interested. I am sure it is well attended and well suported as Ultramax knows their stuff.

    ReplyDelete