Thursday, December 28, 2006

Back

We're back from some nice R&R in OK where we spent the Christmas holiday. Great time and nice weather. Got out for 7 mile runs just about each day. The last day I broke a personal best for length at 10 miles.

One of the best parts of the trip was watching our dog Hadley play with my brother and sister in laws dog Tess. The are the same breed born about 2 weeks apart. They played the entire time we were there, was a sight.

I'm off work till the new year so I hope to get some longer rides in between now and then. I know Rich and some of the DogFish guys will go out on Sunday, there looks to be a local New Years day ride, lots to choose from.

Hope everyone had a good Christmas.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:38 AM

    Dude - that's a lot of running. Great weather and riding in CF this winter.
    Happy New Year.
    John

    ReplyDelete